Google

Can money matters cost you your marriage?

I have been married two years (love marriage) to a co-worker. We are earning well – more than what couples of our age earn. But is money everything? We did think so in the beginning. But we feel terrible now and can’t seem to stop fighting. We work in a BPO and are pampered by our employers. Both of us work all nights, come home like rags and simply go straight to sleep. Sex life is at a standstill - we hardly touch each other and worse, he says he wants a baby now! We live by ourselves in a small apartment but it is in a holy mess now because there is no time to get it cleaned up properly. I cannot even stir when the maid comes and she does pretty much what she wants. And now he’s asking me to give up my job – why should I when I got him his job in the first place? Anyway imagine missing out on the luxuries! I don’t think I can and nor can he. I feel like I’m already falling out of love and he is not the person I married – he nitpicks too much. Should I get out before it’s too late? Can anyone give me a good solution? I’m depending on you guys from Sitagita even before I discuss this with anyone else.

-Malini K

No comments:

Google