Google

Mom’s The Word!

 

Some people ( or should I say most people) never seem to realize how lucky they are. I am grateful for every day that passes, for all that I have. I don't really mean how much I own or what I possess, but the wealth of relationships in my bag! My family, parents, siblings, husband, friends… the crazy times, the closeness, the love.

Of course I complain "sometimes" ( my husband and kids would like to alter that I'm sure, to "almost always" ) – as a mom I think I have reason enough. Being a mom isn't easy, and what makes it even more difficult, is the fact that this is a thankless job. For all that you do as a mom, 30 years down the line, someone will still take a look at your kid ( now an adult of course) and pronounce rather grandly " raised all wrong!"

Even though I get hassled about small things, worry about a child's cold, get tired putting their toys away or cleaning up messy rooms, when I sit back to think, I know motherhood is a thankless job, but it is still worthwhile.

I'd love to network with all those moms out there and soon we can have a Moms Blog where we can air our worries / anxieties! I'd love to share what motherhood has taught me, and I'm sure lots of you out there have lots of practical experience I could learn and benefit from.

So lets get started! Blog away…

- Dipika

No comments:

Google